Friday 3 October 2008

Where I've Come From; Where I Am Now; Where I'm Going

Hello. This is my first ‘blog’ and is set out to try and give you a little background about myself. Here it goes...


I finished school with good GCSE results but had no idea how to apply what I knew to the outside world. After three or so years I managed to attain a job working at a school, which I significantly enjoyed. After three or so years, again, I felt that I needed a change and decided to go traveling and reassess my position in life once back.


I am now currently in employment that offers no real benefits as such and does not offer the use of my potential. This is something I want to change. I know that what I am doing at the moment in employment will force me to look elsewhere in the future and I know that I cannot keep doing this. It becomes harder and a little more disheartening each time I find a new job.


So last year I decided to enroll on this course and train to do something I enjoy. I know the work ahead will not be easy by any means but I am willing to progress my understanding in this industry so that I can enjoy what I do for a living.


I hope the course will challenge me and drive me to use my full potential. I want to excel in this given area and one day be able to share my knowledge and skills with like minded people. I need to use this course to help me secure a job and to be able to flex my creative desires. Working along side like minded people will hopefully give a taste of what employment in this industry is like. I see this course as an investment in my future.

No comments: